Depending upon the behavior that they display on a Web page, HTML elements can be categorized as root, meta-data, section, heading, flow, phrasing, embedded, and interactive.
The root element category contains the main element of the HTML, which is the HTML element. The meta-data element category contains element that define the behavior of the entire HTML document. The section element category contains element that are used to represent various sections of the HTML document. The heading elements category contains element that represent headings in the HTML document. The flow elements category contains elements that are used in the BODY element of an HTML document to define the structure of the document. The phrasing element category contains elements that are used to display text of an HTML document. The embedded elements category contains elements that are used to embed content in the HTML document. The interactive elements category contains elements that are used for user interactivities.
Html is one of the oldest Language of the Computer World. Html Stands for Hyper text Markup Language. Html is used for the designing of page. Html have importance in web-designing. Html have predefined text, Normally every tag have starting and Closing braces. eg : – <html> is the start Tag, and </html> is the end tag. Html Coding comes between the <html>…………………….</html>.
- For HTML , We can use Notepad
How to save HTML File :-
- Open your Favourite Text Editor from Above List and Type Your HTML Code in the Text Editor. HTML Example is given below.
<HTML> <head> <title>HTML title</title></head> <body> <p>This is a Paragraph.</p> <h1>Heading of the Page.</h1> <h2>Heading of the Pagae.</h2> </body> </HTML>
DESCRIPTION OF THE ABOVE EXAMPLE :-
- HTML have one start Tag and one Ending Tag.
- In the Above Example <HTML> is the start tag of any HTML and their always one Ending Tag </HTML>
- In the next Line We have <HEAD> Tag, and one Closing Tag.</HEAD>. Between the <HEAD> Tag , We give the Title of the Page with the help of <TITLE> Page title, which will be shown, in the Corner of the page in the Browser. </TITLE> .
- Normally, We add JAVA SCRIPT and CSS between the Head Tag.
- <BODY> tag is used to Write the main Content of the page.
- We write whole content between the <BODY> tag and , in the end we close the </BODY> Tag.
- Inside the <BODY> Tag , We write the Content.
- <P> Tag is used to give the Paragraph</P>.
- <H1> Tag is used to give Heading of any Line</H1>. We have six type of Heading. In the Above Example, We used two heading.
- <H2>is used to give Heading</H2>. This tag also Come in Heading tags.
- Heading tag, send the Cursor automatically in next Line.