C Language is the General Purpose programming Language developed from ALGOL(ALGOrithmic Language),BCPL(Basic Combined Programming Language), B Language, By Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories in 1972. We provides solution using C Tutorial.
Review C Language
For many years there was no standard version of C Language. Due to this reason , portability feature of C Language was not provided from one Computer to Another
To Overcome this a Committee was set up in summer of 1983 to create a Standard C Version i.e was popularly known as “ANSI” (American National Standard Institute)
The Standardization process took about 6 year for defining the C Language. The ANSI C was Adopted of C Language was introduced int eh Market in 1990. This, ANSI C is internationally recognized as a Standard C Language.
The Purpose of this Standard is to enhance the Portability and efficient different Computers.
C Tutorial :->
C Language is very simple and most popular Language. In time of Object Oriented , C Language have their importance.
A lot of Question arise in our mind , why we use the C Language.
C Tutorial try to give full knowledge of your questions. But after a long journey , C Language have their importance.
- C Language give birth to other Computer Language like , C++ , java C# and many more.
- it is used in Compilers.
- It also play a vital role in software industry.
- when , the matter of performance , no other Language can beat C Language. C Language is very faster Language like Assembly Language.
- In Operating System also we use C Language.
- C Language is used to make text Editor and many software like this.
Step by step Solution using C Tutorial.